Chicken and Rice. Make This Delicious Campbell's® Chicken & Rice Recipe For Dinner Tonight! Find Deals on Chicken And Rice Soup in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Why not–rely on our all-star round-up of popular chicken and rice recipes for creative twists on familiar favorites.
In a small bowl, combine rice and water. In a large bowl, combine the soups, soup mix and peas; stir into rice mixture. Chicken and rice is incredibly simple—but amazingly versatile and totally delicious. You can have Chicken and Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Rice
- It’s 2 packages of Boil in a bag white rice.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 of Milk.
- You need 1 packages of Bone in chicken breast.
Most of these also double as one pot meals, so clean-up couldn't be easier. Looking to add some veggies to the. Then pour chicken broth and water around the chicken. The rice steams in the mushroom soup/water mixture and absorbs all of that flavor while the chicken bakes.
Chicken and Rice instructions
- Boil chicken for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil rice (directions on box) set aside in bowl until ready to use.
- In a sauce pan bring to a small boil cream of chicken and mushroom. Use half of 1 can to measure milk. Use the milk to get the rest of the soup out of the cans..
- Put chicken in pan big enough and deep enough to fit everything or use 2 small ones (You want a tight fit) Put chicken on the bottom (add dry seasoning on chicken if you want) put a spoon ful of cream of soup on top of the chicken, add rice on top, and then add the remaing soup on top of rice..
- Cover with tin foil. Put in oven for a hour..
The rice is super creamy, almost like a risotto while the chicken stays incredibly tender and juicy. You guys, this Chicken and Rice Bake is my new favorite go-to meal! It 's a super simple casserole that's also so warm and comforting. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer until heated through and. Good winter warm-you-up meal of chicken, mushrooms, rice, broccoli, and cheese.