Cranberry Orange Relish. Easy Cranberry Orange Relish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This sweet and tart cranberry relish is much more refreshing than cooked cranberry sauce, and it takes about as long to. Holiday and Thanksgiving Cranberry Relish recipe.
Learn how to make Cranberry-Orange Relish. Cut away and discard peel and pith from orange, then cut sections free from membranes. Thanksgiving is next week already and if you want to try something fresh and delicious, give this recipe a go! You can have Cranberry Orange Relish using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Relish
- Prepare 12 oz of bag fresh cranberries.
- You need 1 medium of Orange.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
And if you need more recipe inspiration. Bracingly tart, this barely cooked relish is a perfect foil to rich, creamy Thanksgiving side dishes. Place half the orange and half the cranberries into a food processor. Repeat with the remaining orange and cranberries.
Cranberry Orange Relish instructions
- Rinse cranberries and orange..
- Cut off ends of orange. Cut orange into quarters, remove any seeds – keep skin/peel on..
- Using a food processor – add half the cranberries and half the orange. After it's chopped and mixed well – add the rest of the cranberries and orange..
- Scrape mixture into a medium bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Refrigerate overnight so everything has a chance to blend well..
- Enjoy : ).
Wash and quarter one orange and remove any seeds. Place everything in a food processor and chop. I love this cranberry orange relish for a little something extra special. I make this every year at Thanksgiving. It's quicker and less bitter tasting than traditional cranberry sauce, and is a good alternative to the ubiquitous canned cranberry sauce.