Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!. The ham potato asparagus bake is a one-dish meal that can be prepped ahead of time. In case you have not used asparagus much, be sure to cut off the woody ends of the asparagus first and toss them in the trash. This Potato Salmon Asparagus One Pan Dinner is a clean, easy and great one pan meal.
And I can't live without asparagus. I buy it any chance I get. So it felt only natural to make a healthy superfood Sometimes you need a superfood fix, and this one pan salmon dinner with asparagus and sweet potatoes provides a full meal that is easy, healthy. You can have Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!
- It’s 1 pkg of cubed hash browns.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of cooked cubed ham.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus spears.
- You need 8 oz of garlic herb cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 C of milk.
- It’s 2 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 t of dried tarragon.
- Prepare of to taste salt & pepper.
This one-pan dinner is totally awesome! Spring ham, potatoes and asparagus have never been easier. This sheet-pan version uses one pan and gets Place potatoes skin sides down in single layer in pan around ham. Be the first to rate & review!
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! step by step
- To Assemble Pour cubed hash browns and ham into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and sprinkle over potatoes..
- Place next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Cover with foil..
- To Cook Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese..
- On Cooking Day 6 C salad greens 2 T grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with green salad..
In this chicken and asparagus recipe, we use one baking sheet to whip up dinner quickly, veggies included. Pounding the chicken thin helps it cook quickly alongside the carrots and potatoes, with asparagus. Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner with herbed potato, asparagus and chickpeas is roasted to perfection and so easy to make using one pan with a few ingredients and is How To Make Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner. First, you'll want to line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, silpat or lightly grease with oil. Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Anna Monette Roberts.