Mike's Healthy Dog Food.
You can have Mike's Healthy Dog Food using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Healthy Dog Food
- Prepare of Chicken Salmon & Rice.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Boiled Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of Baked Or Boiled Salmon [check closely for any bones].
- Prepare 1 of 32 ox Box No Sodium Chicken Broth.
- It’s as needed of White Rice.
Mike's Healthy Dog Food step by step
- Boil chicken breasts for 35 to 40 minutes. Or, until no pink fluids ruin from your chicken once peirced. Pull chicken from water and allow to cool. Rough chop chicken breasts. Save boiled chicken water to boil your rice in..
- Rinse salmon and microwave for 3 minutes covered. Or, boil salmon for 3 minutes or, simply bake for approximately 30 minutes at °350 with no seasonings added. Allow salmon to cool slightly. Check closely for any bones..
- Boil rice as directed by manufacture in your used chicken water..
- In a food processer, fine grind your chicken and salmon. Add both to your rice..
- If you need additional fluids for this high protein rice dish when warming it up for your fur babies, add a splash of additional boxed chicken broth to your mixture. Cover and heat..
- Refrigerate any unused portions. Mix and reheat as needed..