Roast Chicken – on Stove top in a Dutch Oven.
You can have Roast Chicken – on Stove top in a Dutch Oven using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken – on Stove top in a Dutch Oven
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts and wing (attatched), Bone in and skin on. Cut a few 1/2" deep slits in chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 10-12 cloves of Garli.
- It’s 4-5 of Rosemary Sprigs.
- You need 4 of medium Red Potatoes (small cut in half).
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper cut in Large slices (leave seeds in).
- You need 1 of Large Red Onion (cut in quarter size pieces).
Roast Chicken – on Stove top in a Dutch Oven step by step
- Mix salt, black and chilli pepper. Rub in generously all over the chicken and rub in slits..
- Heat your pot on medium high on stove top and brown chicken for 5 minutes on top side. Turn chicken bone-side down and add garlic, rosemary, potatoes ,bell peppers and onion pieces. Sprinkle any left over salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook 35 mins on Medium heat. Check periodically to make sure chicken is not burning. When chicken is done, turn heat off and keep chicken on stove top. Serve when ready..