Creamy Broccoli soup.
You can cook Creamy Broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli soup
- You need 1 of chicken breast with bone.
- It’s 4 of bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped up.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 3 of small potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (or more).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy Broccoli soup step by step
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Dice onions and add to the broth.
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth..
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender..
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.