You can cook Chicken milanesa using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken milanesa
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts bone removed.
- It’s as needed of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Finely Crushed crackers, preferably not very salty ones.
- You need of About 3 Eggs for egg wash.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for eggwash.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Chicken milanesa step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into thin fillets, salt in with garlic salt on both sides..
- Roll the chicken in the crushed crackers one at a time with a rolling pin, flattening the chicken to as thin as possible.
- Flipping the chicken at times when rolling it thin helps so that it doesn't rip or break*.
- When all chicken is coated and rolled thin in crackers heat up the frying pan..
- Egg wash:Beat eggs with a little salt and pepper until the eggs are nicely mixed..
- Dip the chicken in the egg wash so it's completely covered and fry immediately on high heat.
- The pieces are thin so they just have to brown and then they're ready. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes or anything you like. Enjoy!.