Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced). This Spanish cauliflower rice recipe is perfect for cutting carbs and sneaking more veggies into your diet. Low carb, keto friendly and dairy-free! Spanish cauliflower rice is a big hit in my house.
Ideas for Using Leftover Cauliflower Rice. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Cauliflower rice is super simple to make and so versatile that it can used to make a variety of keto recipes. You can cook Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced)
- You need 1.5 cup of cauliflower grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Some curry leaves.
- It’s as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
Low Carb Cauliflower Rice prepared in the frying pan. Cauliflower rice is fantastic paired with Asian dishes, and makes a terrific stand-in for couscous or pasta. Use of soy sauce is a personal choice. It contains gluten which many people on a low carb/keto way of eating choose to avoid.
Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced) step by step
- First of all wash the cauliflower and prepare the cauliflower rice by using a box chopper..
- Assemble all the ingredients together..
- Heat a pan and add ghee in it and then after 1 minute add chopped onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves,peanuts and saute for few minutes..
- Then add the chopped tomato and when they slender then add the yogurt in it..
- Then add the tomato puree and the remaining ingredients in it..
- Saute it for sometimes and put the cauliflower rice in it and cover the lid..
- After 2-3 minutes your rice is now ready..
- Add some chopped coriander leaves,mix it well and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with any raita by garnishing with some chopped coriander leaves..
Cauliflower Rice – If you're missing your favorite burrito bowls, cauliflower rice is the answer! You can substitute cauliflower for rice, noodles, and other high-starch veggies or ingredients in your dishes. Use the Best Ingredients in Your Keto Cauliflower Recipes. To get the most nutrition from your meals, always choose high-quality ingredients in your. This mexican cauliflower rice is bursting with all things we love about mexican food – the spice for one!