You can have Meatballs Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs Stroganoff
- It’s 500 g of Frozen Cooked Meatballs.
- It’s 1 of large Onion *sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 8 of (about 300g) Mushroom *sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Oil OR Butter *OR 1 tablespoon each.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika *optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock *OR Water 1 cup and Beef Stock Cube 1.
- Prepare 100-125 ml of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Salt & Cracked Pepper.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Rice, Mashed Potato OR Pasta to serve.
Meatballs Stroganoff step by step
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion and Garlic until softened. Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes or until mushrooms are cooked..
- Add Flour and Paprika and cook for a minute. Then add Beef Stock (OR Water and Beef Stock Cube). Add Frozen Meatballs and bring to the boil..
- Check the flavour and season with Salt and Pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the sauce is thickened and meatballs are heated. Stir in Sour Cream and it’s done..
- Serve with freshly Cooked Rice, Mashed Potato OR Pasta..