Easy Oven Baked Meatballs.
You can cook Easy Oven Baked Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Meatballs
- It’s 15 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 slice of white bread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Prepare 60 ml of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 80 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 600 grams of lean beef mince.
Easy Oven Baked Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Braise the onion and green bell pepper in a hot frying pan with the olive oil until almost brown. About 5 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Break the bread into little pieces in a food processor, add the milk, 1 egg, BBQ spice, salt and black pepper..
- Blend into a smooth paste..
- Mix together the smooth paste with the lean beef mince and parsley..
- Divide into 12 equal portions and roll into balls. (Unless you want bigger portions) Or go smaller and make cocktail meatballs, or make a meatloaf..
- Place in a greased oven pan. Beat 1 egg and paint the top of the meatballs with the egg..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Grill for the last 3 minutes. make sure that the meatballs is cooked and golden brown..
- Serve with mash potatoes and gravy or your favourite side dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes.