Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread.
You can cook Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread
- You need 1 lb of frozen Ravioli.
- Prepare 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 T of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 T of dried parsley flakes optional.
- It’s of Sides cheesy bread and salad.
- You need of Extra ingredients that can be added in.
- It’s of Cook hamburger or frozen meatballs.
- You need slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Sliced canned mushrooms.
Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread instructions
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Top with cheeses and parsley and cover with foil. **add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce.(i put some sauce on the bottom instead of nonstick spray).
- Refrigerate up to five days or freezable in a disposable aluminum pan. Can be cook on same day..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired. Cook Cheese bread according to package directions. Serve with salad.(i do have several cheese bread/garlic bread garlic knots pull apart bread‘s and salad recipes on here as well.).
- Notes i keep frozen ravioli on hand, and i found so much cheese in my fridge with not much cheese in the bags (does anyone else have this cheese problem and same with pizza sauce)and pizza sauce and some spaghetti sauce and this is what i did with it all a fridge clean out meal that i converted into a prep meal and freezer meal. This is what i used.
- If you find that you have leftovers sauces and cheeses just pick up a bag of frozen ravioli the next time you are at the store iam a big pasta lover so I always have this problem with cheese and sauce..