Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs.
You can have Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs
- It’s 1 of Either handmade meatballs or store bought (Any style).
- It’s 1 of 46oz. Dole 100% Pineapple Juice (Optional: pineapple chunks).
- It’s 6 oz of Honey Barbecue Sauce (Homemade or store bought).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Goya tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs step by step
- Pour pineapple juice into medium sized pot..
- Place meatballs into pot with pineapple juice and boil till fully cooked ( boil on high for about 15 minutes).
- Once fully cooked, place meatballs in a medium saucepan, add tomato sauce, water, BBQ sauce and pineapple chunks (optional). Pan fry for about five minutes..