You can have Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- You need 1 kg of Minced Meat.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Gram Flour/Grabanzo Bean Flour/Chickpea Flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 2 of Medium Onions.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dry Corriander Seads (Optional).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
Meatballs step by step
- 1. Wash Minced meat and drain water out.
- Place minced meat in a large mixing bowl. Add gram flour to it and knead the meat. You can use a food processor to mix the meat with flour thoroughly..
- After the meat+flour mixture is done, take out in your mixer bowl.
- Now add one egg, and all the spices. Again mix and knead.
- Chop the onion, green chilies and coriander separately.
- Add the chopped onion, chilli and fresh coriander mix to the meat and use the food processor to mix the meat and the vegetable mix thoroughly.
- Now use the finaly mixed mince mix to make small meatballs. Keep them small so that they can be cooked thoroughly.
- Take a deep wok. Put in enough oil for deep frying.
- On a low to medium flame, put your meatballs in the warmed up oil and fry for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep the flame in check so that meatballs don't get brown too quickly.
- On browning, your meatballs are ready.Dish out. Serve with ketchup or BBQ Sauce as a dip.
- Serve hot!!.