Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes. Spicy Buffalo Meatballs make a great football watching Sunday dinner. Ditch take out and make these instead. It easily could be if you make your own meatballs and mashed potatoes.
Buffalo sauce & blue cheese make these mashed potatoes super creamy & flavorful. Blue cheese dressing adds a nice. Tonight's video from Home Chef is the Blue Cheese Buffalo Turkey Meatballs w/ ranch cauliflower recipe. You can have Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes
- Prepare 2 pounds of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of broth any kind.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 C of Frank's red hot sauce.
- It’s of ingredients needed on cooking day.
- It’s 1/4 C of blue cheese crumbles 1 bag frozen mashed potato steamers.
- You need of Can of peas for a side.
A tasty blend of ranch and blue cheese salad dressings gives this hot and cheesy chicken buffalo dip a flavorful twist. Serve with scoop-style corn chips and celery Shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and lots of melted cheese create a wonderful buffalo wing flavor on a chip or with veggie sticks. This recipe elevates mashed potatoes by adding blue cheese and buffalo sauce. Mash the potatoes in the pot with a hand masher.
Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes step by step
- Assembly directions Add all ingredients to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal. 2 pounds frozen meatballs 1/2 C broth any kind 1/2 stick of butter 1 T ranch seasoning 1/4 C Frank's red hot sauce.
- Cooking directions Add meatballs and sauce to crock and cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- Cook mashed potatoes and peas according to package directions. Add blue cheese crumbles.
- Sprinkle meatballs with extra blue cheese crumbles, if desired..
- Notes- I did homemade meatballs and used the instant not a crockpot. And used the instant pot to make my meatballs..
- I used pepper jack cheese, to make it hotter..
Slowly add the hot cream-butter mixture to the mash. With a rubber spatula, fold in the blue cheese, parsley, and hot sauce. They work really well with a side of cottage cheese or chopped up on top of a salad and drizzled with a little blue cheese dressing. Serve garnished with additional buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese crumbles if desired. Potato skins filled spicy buffalo chicken and tangy melted blue cheese. · These delicious buffalo chicken meatballs have all of the flavor of your favorite classic buffalo wings without the bones, skin Franks red hot buffalo chicken dip – use ff cream cheese for weight watchers and celery instead of.