Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy.
You can cook Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy
- Prepare of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage.
- It’s 1 small of Onion diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Chilies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chipotle chili powder (if you want spicy).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter or Coconut Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of AP Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk or Almond Milk.
Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy instructions
- Brown sausage in large fry pan. Add onions, garlic and seasoning when sausage is mostly cooked. Finish cooking the sausage until fully cooked then add butter..
- Once butter has melted slowly sprinkle flour over the sausage and let brown for a few minutes while stiring to keep from burning..
- Slowly stir in milk. Stir In brown sugar and green chilies..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer and let gravy thicken. If grave becomes too thick add small amounts of water until desired thickness is achieved..
- Spoon over biscuts and enjoy. oh yea. Make biscuits..
- I have Been using Almond milk and Coconut Butter inplace of the Dairy products. When I do I Add a little Chicken Broth about half cup and reduce Almond milk by half cup. Still very good!.