My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘.
You can cook My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘
- Prepare 8 of pork Sausages browned all around not cooked through.
- It’s 2 of Shallots diced.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of fresh red Chillies diced.
- You need 150 ml of White Wine.
- It’s 200 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tin of Haricot beans.
- You need 1 litre of Chicken stock.
- It’s 6 of fresh Basil leaves.
- You need 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasalt and freshly ground black pepper.
My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 instructions
- Cut the sausages into 2cm chunks. Heat a large sautè pan or a heavy based pan with a lid. Add the sausage and fry for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionary.
- Meanwhile roughly chop the shallots, Garlic and finely chop the chillies.
- Reduce the heat and then add the shallots chilli and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes until softened but not coloured..
- Add the white wine and simmer until its reduced by half, then add the cherry tomatoes squash the tomatoes with the back of a spoon..
- Add the beans and stock and bring it gently to the boil then simmer then cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Once cooked roughly chop the basil and drizzle with olive oil before serving..