Rhubarb Cake (Small Version).
You can cook Rhubarb Cake (Small Version) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Cake (Small Version)
- You need 100 g of Rhubarb (4 small stalks).
- Prepare 50 g (3 1/2 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 50 g (4 Tbsp) of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rum (optional).
- Prepare of Powdered sugar to sprinkle.
- It’s 1 of tart dish: 12-15 cm (5-6 in).
Rhubarb Cake (Small Version) step by step
- Preheat oven to 190C / 375F..
- Cut rhubarb into 2 cm / half inch pieces.
- Cream butter and mix in sugar and room temperature egg..
- Add the flour, milk and rum, then mix well..
- Spread out in your tart pan and press the rhubarb in..
- Bake in oven for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when sticking it in the middle. (Mine took 30 minutes).
- Let cool completely and dust with powdered sugar (optional).