Frieda’s Rhubarb Cake.
You can have Frieda’s Rhubarb Cake using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frieda’s Rhubarb Cake
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 150 g of white flour.
- Prepare 50 g of potato starch.
- Prepare 2 of small bags of baking powder.
- It’s 375 g of Rhubarb.
Frieda’s Rhubarb Cake step by step
- Mix with a blender 100 g of unsalted butter cut into cubes, 100 g of sugar and 1 spoon of vanilla extract. Mix until no lumps.
- 3 eggs, separate the egg white from the yolk. The egg white goes in the refrigerator, the yolk in the mix, mix well..
- Add 150g of white flour and mix well.
- Add 50 g of potato starch and mix well.
- Add 2 small bags of baking powder and mix well. Dough becomes serious and real. This is happenings.
- Butter the baking tray well, add dough evenly, have some edges on the side.
- Add cut rhubarb on the dough.
- Put in the oven, 180’, fan, middle of oven, no trays. For 50 minutes.
- 10’ before the 50’ are through, mix in a bowl 100 g of sugar with the 3 egg whites. Mix well high speed to “soft peaks”.
- When 50’ are oven, take the tray out, spread the soft peaks on the dough. 150’ for 15’ and you’re done..