Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna.
You can have Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna
- You need 1 packages of 14 oz kraft deluxe mac & cheese diner.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of 14 oz spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna step by step
- heat oven to 375°.
- prepare dinner as directed on package.
- meanwhile brown meat in large skillet; drain..
- stir in spaghetti sauce. layer half each of the meat mixture and dinner in 1.5 qt casserole dish..
- repeat layers. top with mozzarella..
- bake 15 min. top with parmesan.