Saucy Cheesy Lasagña.
You can have Saucy Cheesy Lasagña using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saucy Cheesy Lasagña
- It’s 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of (6 ounce) cans of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of (6.5 ounce) cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 6 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 16 oz of of cottage cheese/ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese slices.
Saucy Cheesy Lasagña step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- In a large pot cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley. Simmer covered for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Now you can choose to either cook your lasagña noodles or soak them in hot water. I soaked them in hot water until they were soft and tender.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta or cottage cheese with the egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Now to assemble your lasagña layers you grab your baking dish, spread the meat sauce on the bottom, lay your noodles on top of that, spread your ricotta/cottage cheese, and then cover that with your mozzarella slices. Repeat this process to your liking layers. Cover with aluminum foil, making sure it doesn't touch the top of your lasagña sticking to your cheese..
- Bake 25 minutes covered with foiland another 25 minutes uncovered. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy immediately!.