Cheesy Chicken Lasagna.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of noodles.
- Prepare 4 oz of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 packages of Mozzeralla cheese.
- You need 1 packages of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled corn.
- You need 1 packages of lasagna sheets.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 2 tsp of fennel seed.
- You need 5 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 3 tsp of oregano.
- You need 4 tsp of chilly flakes.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilly powder.
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna instructions
- In a vessel put some ginger garlic paste, parsley,black pepper powder and the chicken and salt. Boil this till chicken is nicely cooked over low flame. Shred the chicken.
- To prepare the batter for lasagna, in a pan heat 2 ts oil. To this add garlic,fennel seeds and onion. Cook til golden. Now add green chillies. After sizzling, add the noodles, boiled chicken, mushrooms and corns..
- Now add chilly sauce, tomato ketchup, pasta sauce,tomato paste and mix everythng well..
- Now add parsley, oregano, chilly flakes, and stocl of boiled chicken and salt..
- In the micro dish, apply butter on all sides. Now place first layer of the batter. Over it put parmesan and little mozarella. And place a lasagna sheet over it. Similarly place more such layers one above the other. And finally at the top put a thick layer of mozarella and sprinkle little parsley and chilly flakes over it..
- In a pre heated oven, place the dish till top layer becomes bubbly..
- Team it up with bread. For this apply little butter on bothe sides of bread slightly roast it, apply little pizza sauce and sprinkle with an oregano mix..