Cream Cheese Lasagna.
You can cook Cream Cheese Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of jar prego w sausage.
- It’s 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of italian spices.
Cream Cheese Lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Boil lasagna noodles 12 min. Drain..
- Brown Italian sausage, drain. Add jar of prego..
- Mix italian spices in container of cottage cheese. Set aside..
- Cut package of cream cheese into small squares. Set aside..
- In a glass baking dish, lay 3 noodles in bottom of dish. Add 1/3 of meat sauce. Place 1/3 of cream cheese cubes in various places. Add 1/3 of cottage cheese on top. Sprinkle with 1/3 of italuan cheese blend. Repeat two more times. Place in oven. Bake 30 min. Cool 8-10 min. Serve..