tomato fried rice.
You can have tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tomato fried rice
- You need of Main ingredient.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- Prepare 250 ml of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- You need 3 small of or medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 loaf of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 can of ham.
- Prepare 3 stick of sausage.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of more or less sugar.
- It’s 1 of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken..
- Prepare 2 pinch of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
tomato fried rice instructions
- chop cabbage to thin slices..
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic..
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it..
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices..
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown..
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces ..
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan..
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added..
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour.
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan..
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out..
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!.