Homemade, Springy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi.
You can cook Homemade, Springy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade, Springy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi
- You need 400 grams of net after peeling and removing the pulp and seeds Kabocha squash.
- You need 150 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Homemade, Springy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi step by step
- Remove the skin, pulp and seeds from the kabocha squash and boil in hot water..
- When the kabocha squash is tender, drain well in a colander. Pass it through a strainer or mash it very well..
- Once the kabocha squash paste has cooled, add the katakuriko, egg, and salt. Knead well with your hands, and the gnocchi dough is done..
- Form the dough into round dumplings. I used the gnocchi in. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145943-kabocha-squash-gnocchi-shrimp-and-tomato-cream.
- I also used them in. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154313-kabocha-squash-gnocchi-cream-sauce.