Standard Chinese-style Stir-fried Egg and Tomatoes.
You can have Standard Chinese-style Stir-fried Egg and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Standard Chinese-style Stir-fried Egg and Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 large of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil for the tomatoes.
- Prepare of For the scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 3 large of ● Egg.
- It’s 2 pinch of ● Sichuan pepper powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ● Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil for the eggs.
Standard Chinese-style Stir-fried Egg and Tomatoes instructions
- Cut the tomato into wedges..
- Mix all ● ingredients in a bowl until slightly frothy. Pour 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan over high heat and fry the eggs. Cut the scrambled eggs into bite sized pieces while frying, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Heat oil for frying the tomato in a pan and stir fry the tomato with salt until it becomes soft over medium heat. Then add the egg mixture, quickly stir fry, then it is done..
- PS: Remove the tomato skin before serving..
- Arrangement 1: Make it with a lot of soup and serve over somen noodles. Arrangement 2: You can top it on spaghetti (best if the noodles are thin)..