Rustic one pot tomato & spinach gnocchi with burrata. Melt in the mouth shoulder of lamb with punchy flavours from the anchovies, olives and tomatoes, this easy one-pot stew is perfect for a hearty dinner. I used rolled shoulder of lamb in this rustic one-pot lamb stew and the meat was incredibly tender and flavourful. I didn't really follow a recipe here, simply.
They're the sort of thing I love to pull from my oven year round, but especially in conjunction with peak tomato. Tomatoes are at their peak, you can find eggplant and zucchini the size of your head, and fresh herbs are just begging to be added to every dish. With that in mind, let's take all the beautiful produce, and cook it into a rustic stew. You can cook Rustic one pot tomato & spinach gnocchi with burrata using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic one pot tomato & spinach gnocchi with burrata
- You need 500 g of gnocchi.
- You need 1 of white onion diced.
- It’s of Olive oil for cooking.
- It’s 40 g of washed spinach.
- You need of Approx 100g Burrata or mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Prepare Handful of basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tspn tomato puree.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare Handful of basil.
- Prepare Squeeze of honey.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This easy and delicious south indian style tomato rice is rich in tomato flavours with less masala. This instant pot tomato rice recipe can be easily. Super easy Rustic Tomato Soup you can make in the slow cooker. Vegan, gluten free and paleo approved.
Rustic one pot tomato & spinach gnocchi with burrata instructions
- Sauté diced onion in olive oil. Meanwhile, blitz all the sauce ingredients till smooth and add into the onion once softened. The gnocchi only takes a couple of minutes to cook in boiling water so this can be done while the sauce is cooking. Drain the gnocchi and lay into a ceramic oven proof dish..
- Add the spinach to the tomato sauce and wilt it into the sauce. This should only take a couple of minutes or so. Then pour the tomato sauce all over the cooked gnocchi and dot the top with burrata or mozzarella cheese and a handful of basil leaves. ***Top tip – I only used half the sauce I made for the amount of gnocchi I had and I saved the rest in the freezer for another pasta sauce. You can do the same or use it all for a saucier gnocchi dish.***.
- You can leave this in the fridge for a few hours if needed or cook it till golden brown (on about 160 degrees for approx half an hour). Serve with a crisp salad, Parmesan over the top and some crusty bread!!.
I made mine on the stove, but it would be extra good in the crock pot too! We just have a small crock pot and I wanted to make a good amount of soup so I could freeze some. Rustic Tomato Fusilli Soup is a simple dinner recipe that uses pantry items to make a gourmet one pot meal! This healthy recipe is gluten and dairy free. Rustic Tomato Fusilli Soup is easy.