Vietnamese Pork-Stuffed Fried Tofu In Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Vietnamese Pork-Stuffed Fried Tofu In Tomato Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Pork-Stuffed Fried Tofu In Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of fried tofu.
- Prepare 1 stick of green onion for garnish.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s 5 medium of tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1/2 lb of pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/25 tsp of MSG.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
Vietnamese Pork-Stuffed Fried Tofu In Tomato Sauce instructions
- Cut, dry, and fry the tofu (or use pre-fried tofu).
- Combine ingredients for the filling and mix well. Slit the tofu and stuff tofu with the filling..
- Cut the tomatoes, then add the stuffed tofu, and all tomato sauce ingredients into one pot.
- Bring to a boil, then drop the heat to a simmer on low/30% heat for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are softened and the meat filling is completely cooked..
- Mix it midway to ensure more even cooking, add chopped green onions during the last few minutes to cook and soften it a bit..