Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup.
You can have Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup
- It’s 3 cups of rice.
- You need 2 kg of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 of large chicken.
- Prepare 2 kg of liver.
- It’s 1 litre of cooking oil.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup instructions
- Wash rice, until it's clean. Boil meat. Prepare onion, garlic, tumeric, ginger, Pilau masala sticks and black pepper. Fry the spices, until they are ready. Add your boiled meat, followed by rice, and 6 cups of boiled water. Reduce heat, to allow your pilau to cook gently..
- Marinate the chicken with different kinds of spices. Let it stay over night in the fridge. Deep fry the chicken pieces, until they are tender and well cooked..
- Fry onions, garlic, ginger and tumeric. Add salt, pepper and finally the liver. Add little amount of water. Cook until ready. Add coconut milk, when liver is ready. Allow it to boil for a few minutes..
- Add little oil in frying pan. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and onions. Cook until ready. Add little amount of water, as soup..
- Prepare your chapati..
- Serve your food in..