Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice. See recipes for Meat balls in tomato concasee too. Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice. And the tomato concasse is an easy, useful technique to have in your back pocket; the procedure involves boiling scored tomatoes in water before being peeled, seeded and then roughly chopped, with a simple end result that can be served alone or applied to a variety.
Lemon Garlic Butter Zucchini Noodles – A delicious, low-carb, healthy stir fry made with spiralized zucchini noodles tossed in a luscious garlic butte sauce. Roasted meat cutlets on skewers an old table close-up, horizonta. Meat balls with tomato sauce, wooden spoon on wooden background. You can have Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice
- It’s 1/4 kg of minced meat.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of tbs, unga.
- It’s 1 tbs of coconut dessicate.
Fried arancini rice balls with tomato sauce closeup. horizontal. Wybierz z szerokiej gamy podobnych scen. How to make meatballs in tomato sauce. Tomato egg fried rice is a tasty vegetarian dish or side dish, and a great way to use up leftover rice.
Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice step by step
- Mix the ingredients and set them aside..
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
- After preparing the sauce, start making round balls from the meat mixture.
- Heat a pan with little oil..
- Add the meat balls and fry on one side until brown.
- Turn and brown the other side..
- Put in the sauce as shown.
- Let this cook for 15mins.
- Serve hot with rice.
Feel free to add other favorite vegetables. Add the rice, spreading it out in the pan. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice. Sprinkle with reserved scallion tops and red pepper flakes (if using) and drizzle with remaining sesame oil.