Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fried titus fish.
You can cook Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fried titus fish using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fried titus fish
- You need 1 packet of spagetti.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 4 pieces of Fresh tatasi.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Curry.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- It’s 1 of medium Titus fish.
- It’s 2 of big Onion.
- You need 3 of Stock cubes.
- You need 1 sachet of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Ginger.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fried titus fish instructions
- Boil the spagetti for 15minutes and rinse.boil again and add salt wait till is soft and no water left then bring down from heat..
- Cut,rinse and boil the Titus fish with onion,salt,Thyme and curry for 5minutes.fry with vegetable oil for 3minutes..
- Blend the fresh tatasi,fresh tomatoes,Garlic,ginger, Boil the paste for 40minutes..
- Pour in vegetable oil and stir very well,fry for 20minutes with continuous stirring to avoid it getting burnt.pour in the fish stock and stir..
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and boil for few mins then add curry,Salt,Stock cubes,seasoning and onion.stir and boil for another 10minutes..
- Rinse and slice the green pepper and carrots..