bacon and cheese gnocchi bake. This Cheesy Gnocchi Bake couldn't be any easier! Made with a simple but flavorful tomato and bacon sauce and topped with melty mozzarella cheese. It's a satisfying and scrumptious meal fit for a busy weeknight or entertaining guests.
This delicious cheesy baked gnocchi is served in a tomato cream sauce and couldn't be more easy to make! Meanwhile, in another pan, fry the bacon until crispy. Combine gnocchi with pancetta and sage leaves, spread in a pan. You can cook bacon and cheese gnocchi bake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of bacon and cheese gnocchi bake
- Prepare 100 grams of spinach.
- It’s 400 grams of gnocchi.
- It’s 50 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of smoked back bacon.
- Prepare 300 ml of cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Heat cream into a saucepan, add coarsely chopped Fontina and melt, whisking. Add the spinach in large handfuls to the cheese mixture and stir until just wilted. Skim the gnocchi from the pan with a draining spoon, stir into the cheese mixture, then crumble over the remaining bacon. Serve with salad and crusty bread.
bacon and cheese gnocchi bake instructions
- preheat oven to 200 c.
- cut bacon in to small pieces and fry in a pan until brown.
- meanwhile cook gnocchi as packet directs.
- Add cheese sauce to pan of bacon and bring to boil.
- Add spinach to pan and stir well.
- Add cooked gnocchi to the pan mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- transfer all the mixture to an ovenproof dish and cover the top with the grated cheese, bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden.
- serve and enjoy! works well with a side of green salad.
Bacon, onion, garlic and tomato are combined with chilli and freshly boiled potato gnocchi. Cheesy Bacon and Tomato Gnocchi Bake. Baked gnocchi with smoky bacon, tomato and mozzarella is perfect for when you have to get dinner on the table fast. Salty bacon not only boosts the flavor, but also adds a welcome, crispy contrast to the soft pasta, while the mess of spinach brings just the right amount of freshness and balance. For sauce, this recipe leans on chicken broth and cooking water from the gnocchi.