Fried Idlies in Tomato curry.
You can have Fried Idlies in Tomato curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Idlies in Tomato curry
- It’s 2 of red onions julienned.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of curry leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of idlis.
Fried Idlies in Tomato curry instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. After they splutter, add curry leaves and add the chopped garlic. Sauté for 2 mins..
- Add the chopped green chillies and the onion. Add a pinch of salt and sauté well..
- Once the onions turn golden, add the chopped tomatoes along with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder, curry powder, red chilli powder and a splash of water..
- Cook the tomatoes well till the oil separates. Add the cilantro and stir well..
- Dice the idlis into cubes and add to the pan. Stir well over medium low flame and cook for 3 mins. Serve hot..