Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction.
You can cook Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- It’s 1 of egg, scrambled.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction instructions
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..