Thai Tomato Fried Rice.
You can have Thai Tomato Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Tomato Fried Rice
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai curry paste.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- You need 350 g of diced skinned chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of amino soy / soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of neutral flavoured oil.
Thai Tomato Fried Rice step by step
- Add 2 tbsp oil and fry the thai curry paste on medium heat for 7 mins. It should not burn or brown TOO much..
- Add to it, diced chicken, stir and flip to coat. Let it cook on low for 10-15 minutes for the water to evaporate. Keep tossing and stirring a few times during cooking..
- Add add pasta sauce and continue to cook till the mixture is thick. Then add fluffed up chilled rice. Stir in amino soy / soy sauce..
- Stir and TOSS rice frequently and let it fry for 2-3 minutes and repeat again 4 times..
- Push the fried rice gently to one side and add 1 tbsp oil while tilting the pan so the oil stays away from the rice. Let tbe oil heat up.
- Whisk the eggs gently and pour them where the hot oil is and fry like as if you're making an omelet..
- Just as the omelet is done, tear it up with a spoon or chop stick. Once the egg has cooked completely, stir and flip it together with the fried rice..
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and plate them. You can add scalions and chinese parsley with lime wedges..