simple fried green tomatoes.
You can have simple fried green tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of simple fried green tomatoes
- It’s 5 of green tomatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 of jiffy mix or flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
simple fried green tomatoes instructions
- heat oil in skillet.
- slice tomatoes 1/2" thick.
- in a mixing bowl add the eggs, milk, and jiffy mix. stir until climps are gone. (if the batter is too runny add more jiffy mix, if batter is too thick add more milk), add parsely and creole seasoning. stir..
- once oil is hot, dip tomatoes in batter covering completely. let cook until golden brown flip..
- get a plate cover it with paper towel. put fried tomatoes onto paper towel, let cool. enjoy!.