Fried rice garnished with tomatoes.
You can have Fried rice garnished with tomatoes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice garnished with tomatoes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of left over rice.
- You need 3 of sausages.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of cooking cream- nondairy.
- It’s 2 of tblspn cooking oil.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of Green, Red and yellow capsicum.
- Prepare of Salt.
Fried rice garnished with tomatoes instructions
- Prepare all your ingredients. Clean the onion, tomato and capsicum and chop them separately. Wash your potatoes and slice them into thin round shapes.
- In a sufuria, saute your onion till golden fry. Add your sliced sausages and stir them well till they are well browned..
- Add your potatoes, a pinch of salt, and blackpepper, Add in your capsicums and stir well..
- Add your cooking cream and soysauce. Stir well to avoid sticking. Add a little amount of water and let cook for 3 minutes..
- Pour in your left over rice and cover for 3 minutes to warm it. Then mix well and cover..
- Serve with chopped tomatoes..