Banana Mini Muffins.
You can cook Banana Mini Muffins using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Mini Muffins
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk/soy milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil/melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
Banana Mini Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix all ingredients, except baking mix. Then add baking mix til reach desired consistency. This should be about 1 cup, but could be a little more/less. Line mini muffin tin with liners or grease tin. Fill 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 12 min..