Tater tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can cook Tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater tot casserole
- You need 1 pack of shred sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of small packs of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of rolls of jimmy dean sausage or neeses sausage.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mince garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of of pack of mini tater tots.
Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. Cowboy Casserole Recipe (Tater Tot Casserole). This post may contain affiliate links.
Tater tot casserole step by step
- Prep heat oven 375.
- Brown sausage, mix in garlic. Cook together..
- Heat cream cheese in small sauce pan until smooth.
- In large bowl mix sausage, cream cheese together then add in cheddar cheese. Last mix in tater tots. Mix together until all is completely covered..
- Pour in 8×8 glass pan cook til browned.
- Make sure you drain grease off as much as possible..
This tater tot casserole recipe is the perfect dish for a potluck or any event. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser and have people coming back for seconds. Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This Casserole Is Our Biggest Guilty Pleasure. by Delish US.