Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe.
You can cook Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe
- Prepare of Crepe batter:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk, 1% fat.
- You need 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of non-stick oil spray.
- It’s of Crepe filling:.
- You need 3 of medium bananas, sliced.
- Prepare 12 tablespoons of chocolate spread (nutella), 2 tablespoons per crepe is enough, or add according to your preference.
Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl: flour, vanilla, sugar and salt..
- Mix the other ingredients with a blender: eggs, milk, water and butter..
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture and blend until smooth. Cover batter and chill for 1 hour..
- Heat an 8 inch cooking pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray. When the pan is hot, add around 1/4 cup of the batter and tilt pan until the batter covers the pan with a thin film..
- Cook for 10 seconds on one side. Lift the batter carefully with a spatula to check for doneness..
- Then flip the crepe to the other side and cook for another 30 seconds..
- Place the crepe on a plate; add Nutella spread to it and sliced bananas and roll..
- Sprinkle with sugar and chopped hazelnuts if desired..