Simple One-Egg Crepes. Scrumptious Dessert crepes for one- thin yet crispy crepe filled with vanilla ice-cream filling, topped with icing sugar and drizzle with delicious. It's a simple as beating the egg in a bowl with salt and pepper and putting it in a greased small skillet and swirling it around to thin it out the most you can. They cook super quickly, so it is great even on busy mornings!
This is a great egg-free version of the classic French crepe that can be used as as snack, lunch item, or dessert (this was developed from the vegan version). This was a nice simple recipe that worked perfectly for our needs. Homemade French crêpes are so much fun and surprisingly easy to make using a simple blender batter and a nonstick skillet. You can cook Simple One-Egg Crepes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple One-Egg Crepes
- It’s 40 grams of △ White flour.
- You need 1 pinch of △ Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of △ Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 130 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
Whip up the smooth batter of eggs, flour, and milk in a blender for best results. The batter should be the consistency of heavy cream when you begin cooking the crêpes. This is especially true when it comes to Chinese crepes. It doesn't use milk in the batter.
Simple One-Egg Crepes step by step
- Put all the △ ingredients in a bowl and mix them well with a whisk..
- Combine the egg and milk in another bowl..
- Stir the mixture from step 2 into the bowl from step 1..
- Melt butter in a frying pan and then let it cool. Combine it with the mixture from step 3. Wipe the excess grease off of the frying pan..
- Strain the batter with a strainer..
- Now cook the batter using the frying pan from step 4. If you have time, let the batter sit for 20 minutes before putting it in the frying pan as this will make it easier to cook..
- When one side has cooked nicely, quickly flip it over to cook the other side. Once it's done cooking all you have to do is add some jam or cream cheese, or wrap in some store bought ice cream.~.
- Steamed bread made with one egg..
- Muffins made with one egg..
It doesn't mess with cream or fancy fruit. I'm a big fan for the savory crepe and one of my favorite moments is enjoying these cozy egg and green onion crepes for breakfast in bed! 🙂. This post may contain affiliate links. I love crepes and it's really easy to make. Wait, don't leave my site yet because In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.