Basic Crêpes Sucrées.
You can cook Basic Crêpes Sucrées using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Crêpes Sucrées
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of A) Eggs.
- Prepare 300 ml of A) Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brandy.
Basic Crêpes Sucrées step by step
- Mix the cake flour well with a whisk until light and fluffy (instead of sifting) or sift..
- Add the combined A ingredients, stirring to prevent lumps. Add the salt and brandy and strain the mixture. (If you're adding butter, add it now).
- Add oil or butter to a heated frying pan (on medium-low heat). Scoop enough batter into a ladle so the ladle is about 70% full. Pour the batter into the pan..
- Quickly move the frying pan to spread the batter around the pan in a thin circle..
- When the edges of the batter begin to look dry and start to lift up, flip the crepe and continue to cook until lightly browned..
- Done. Enjoy with your favorite toppings..
- Dessert crepes: While crepes are still hot, sprinkle with granulated sugar. Fold in half and then in thirds. Sprinkle with sugar again and serve with butter..
- Crepes for a light meal: Wrap up all kinds of ingredients in crepes (this time I used cucumber and Camembert cheese with a squirt of mayonnaise)..
- Cake-style crepes: Wrap banana, whipped cream, caramel cream, and sponge cake in a crepe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147854-cake-style-crepes.