Basic Crepes. Crepes are probably our favorite quick and easy sweet breakfast treat. They come together faster Crepe batter is meant to be very thin—there's more milk than flour in the batter—and you want it to be. In this video, you'll see the tricks for making perfect crepes.
See how to make simple but delicious crepes. In this video, you'll see all the tricks for making perfect, five-star crepes. A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pancake. You can have Basic Crepes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Crepes
- It’s 2 tbsp of White sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil/ olive oil.
Crêpes are usually of two types: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) and savoury galettes (crêpes salées). Making basic crepes can be tough if you've never done it before, so expect to scrap your first one or two! The main idea for basic crepes is to create a paper thin pancakes that you cook in a skillet. This basic crepe recipe is perfect for your favorite crepe fillings and toppings.
Basic Crepes instructions
- Whisk together ingredients in a medium bowl until only small clumps are very few..
- Heat pan on a low to medium tempeture range..
- Spray small pan with cooking spray, Pam works fine..
- Ladle enough batter into the pan to lightly cover the bottom..
- After the crepe is solidified and had taken a slightly yellow tint, use a rubber spatula to flip over and brown. (Only use rubber spatula- NO METAL OR WOOD.).
Preparation Whisk eggs and salt in large bowl. See our Basic Crepe How-To for more photos. This batter makes a crepe that is easy to flip in the pan, with a little practice and a few crepes on the floor anyone can do. These basic crêpes are easy to make with just milk, eggs, flour, salt, and butter, and can be served This deceptively named basic crêpes recipe works for any crêpes incarnation, savory and sweet. You can do SO much with a crepe.