Gluten-Free! Easy Rice Flour Crepes.
You can cook Gluten-Free! Easy Rice Flour Crepes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free! Easy Rice Flour Crepes
- It’s 150 grams of ☆Rice flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
Gluten-Free! Easy Rice Flour Crepes instructions
- In a bowl, add the ☆ ingredients, and combine well..
- Mix as you add water little by little to the bowl from Step 1. Let the batter rest for at least an hour..
- Heat the frying pan thoroughly, check by adding a little bit of water to the frying pan and see if it forms into a ball and bounces. Lightly coat the surface with vegetable oil, and cook the crepe batter over low heat..
- Once the edges of the crepe are dry, flip over and cook the other side..
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy..