You can cook Basic Crepes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Crepes
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
Basic Crepes step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth..
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly..
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot..