Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Crepes.
You can cook Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Crepes using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Crepes
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Butter or margarine (for pan).
Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Crepes instructions
- Whip 4 eggs in a bowl..
- Add 1.5 cups of milk and whisk well..
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and whisk well..
- Slowly add 1 cup of flour while whisking. Continue whisking until smooth..
- Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and whisk the whole mixture well..
- Heat a pan (ideally rock or cast iron, but any pan can work) on medium heat. Once heated, brush with butter..
- Turn heat to medium-low. Hold pan on angle and pour some batter in (depending on the size of your pan – For 12 inch pan, use 3/4 cup), rotating until the batter has created a thin layer evenly across the full surface..
- Once lightly browned on bottom, flip over..
- Once browned on both sides, remove and place in covered bowl..
- Continue until all batter is used up. You should have approximately six 12" crepes..
- (Optional) Serve with fresh fruit and nutella, scrambled eggs and bacon, butter and syrup (or sugar), or whatever you desire!.