Easy and Simple Crepes. How To Make Delicate, Lacy Crêpes: The Simplest, Easiest Method. There are crêpe pans specially designed for making crêpes. Besides being naturally nonstick and made of cast iron, they have low sides to make it easier to get a spatula in there to flip them.
The perfect crepe recipe that's SO easy and delicious! The best part about these crepes is they're made right in the blender. Just follow the simple steps below to get started. You can cook Easy and Simple Crepes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple Crepes
- You need 4 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk, room temperature.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted extra m oire for brushing.
Scroll down for the printable crepe recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. This post may contain affiliate links. I love crepes and it's really easy to make. Wait, don't leave my site yet because you can see MORE PICTURES of my delicious crepes (with bright light + new lens + fabrics!), so just.
Easy and Simple Crepes step by step
- In a blender, puree flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter until smooth, about 30 seconds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 1 day. Stir for a few seconds before using. Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter..
- Quickly pour 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet, tilting and swirling pan until batter evenly coats bottom. Cook until crepe is golden in places on bottom and edges begin to lift from pan..
- Lift one edge of crepe with an offset spatula, then use your fingers to gently flip crepe. Cook on second side until just set and golden in places on bottom. Remove the crepe from pan and place it on a plate. Repeat until all the batter is used up (remember to mix the batter each time)..
- How to serve : Place one crepe on a plate Fiil with the crepe with any filling you like (i put nuttela and whipped cream) over one half of the crepe Fold over the crepe in half Fold over once more, and serve with custard and coconut ice cream and drizzle with cocopandan syrup and chocolate syrup on top..
This simple and delicious crepe batter can be made in mere minutes. Crepes may seem elegant, but here's a little secret: there's really nothing too fancy about them! These crepes can be made from ingredients you probably already have on hand! You can do SO much with a crepe. We enjoy them because they are easier to make and healthier than pancakes.