Basic crepes. Crepes are probably our favorite quick and easy sweet breakfast treat. They come together faster Crepe batter is meant to be very thin—there's more milk than flour in the batter—and you want it to be. In this video, you'll see the tricks for making perfect crepes.
See how to make simple but delicious crepes. In this video, you'll see all the tricks for making perfect, five-star crepes. A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pancake. You can have Basic crepes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic crepes
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil for cooking which might not finish.
- Prepare of I made 13 crepes with this measurements.
Crêpes are usually of two types: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) and savoury galettes (crêpes salées). Making basic crepes can be tough if you've never done it before, so expect to scrap your first one or two! The main idea for basic crepes is to create a paper thin pancakes that you cook in a skillet. This basic crepe recipe is perfect for your favorite crepe fillings and toppings.
Basic crepes step by step
- Start with the wet ingredients. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in oil and sugar until well combined.
- Add milk and water and mix well.
- Mix flour and salt and mix it in the wet ingredients bit by bit until you have the right batter with a nice light consistency and with no lumps..
- Heat your pan and the oil it to start the cooking. Cook on medium flame..
- Pour the batter on the pan and spread it well around the pan and let the bottom side cook..
- Apply oil on the top side and flip the crepe to cook on the other side.
- Repeat the cooking step until you are out of batter..
- Once you are done let them cool a little bit. Serve with some tea or any other beverage of your choice..
Preparation Whisk eggs and salt in large bowl. See our Basic Crepe How-To for more photos. This batter makes a crepe that is easy to flip in the pan, with a little practice and a few crepes on the floor anyone can do. These basic crêpes are easy to make with just milk, eggs, flour, salt, and butter, and can be served This deceptively named basic crêpes recipe works for any crêpes incarnation, savory and sweet. You can do SO much with a crepe.