Easy Crepes. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly. Then create a well with flour and add the eggs.
I did exactly as it said, and the recipe worked perfectly. I love flipping them over with my hands, and that really is the easiest way. When I tried it with a spatula, the crepe broke. You can have Easy Crepes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crepes
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn salt.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
I made savory crepes with eggs, bacon and cheese and dessert crepes. DIRECTIONS Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
Easy Crepes instructions
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat crepe pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan and tilt to cover pan.
- Once the top of the crepe no longer looks runny, flip the crepe and cook on the other side for about a minute.
- Fill with any filling of your choice and enjoy!.
Combine milk, water, melted butter, and eggs in a blender. Add the flour mixture to milk mixture, and process until smooth. Combine the dry ingredients first then add vanilla, milk and eggs and wisk away. Then add melted but COOLED butter, otherwise you'll have tiny egg clumps. I usually mix even more with a handheld mixer to make sure its all mixed very well.