Vegan Chocolate Brownie.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Brownie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Brownie
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Vegan Chocolate Brownie instructions
- In one bowl take all the dry ingredients (except Sugar) and sift it nicely. In the 2nd bowl take butter & sugar mix together until it turns creamy now add all dry ingredients into and fold it nicely. This stage you can add chocolate chunks too..
- Now put mixture into baking try (grease the try with butter and flour) and then pour the batter,give nice tab to try so batter will spread equally. And then bake it for 30 mins at 180 degrees..