Wheat jaggery Brownie. Whole wheat brownie recipe: Learn how to make healthier brownies with whole wheat flour (Indian wheat flour or atta) and jaggery (gur or unrefined cane sugar) through step by step photos. The brownies were rich, gooey, chewy & decadent. My in-laws couldn't stop showering praises for it Transfer the brownies to the wire rack by lifting the overhang.
Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake-Healthy Wheat Cake is a moist and healthy cake prepared with whole wheat flour and jaggery. This is very easy to make and taste very delicious. Whole wheat brownies with unrefined sugar – a healthier option to the classic chocolate brownie but you can hardly taste any difference! atta jaggery brownie recipe-whole wheat brownies. You can cook Wheat jaggery Brownie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat jaggery Brownie
- Prepare 150 gms of butter.
- You need 150 gms of chocolate.
- It’s 200 gms of jaggery sugar.
- Prepare 200 gms of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 350 ml of milk.
- Prepare as required of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
You don't need butter to make delicious brownies. I often bring these to vegetarian/vegan potlucks because they are quick and everyone seems to really like them. Please note – these are pretty good, but the other vegan brownie recipe I have posted. Add the required amount of grated jaggery.
Wheat jaggery Brownie instructions
- Preheat oven at 180C In a bowl add the melted chocolate and butter vanilla essence mix all the dry ingredients. now add chocolate and butter in dry ingredients..
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Now add chocolate and butter in dry ingredients..
- Lastly add milk in the above better Bake it preheated oven for 40 mins..
Brownies are the ever pleasing baked treats you always want to hang on to. Make these tofu brownies with nuts, swirl in the peanut butter or top it with crushed candy cane it always comes perfect. I have used Whole Wheat Flour and Organic Jaggery Powder for this recipe. Before using the dry ingredients, I sifted them separately. In a bowl take flour, jaggery powder, salt, and baking powder.